Spicy Sesame Noodles
Cooking Time: 20 Min Servings: 4-6
- Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- Japanese Sesame Oil
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons sesame tahini
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Olive Scene Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- ¼ c chopped scallion
- 2 carrots shredded
- chopped seeded cucumber
- chopped red, yellow or orange peppers
- Cook noodles in boiling water and drain well and allow to cool.
- Combine tahini, garlic, peanut butter, soy sauce, Sesame Oil, Pinot Noir vinegar in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss to coat.
- Add the chopped scallions and shredded carrots.
- Serve warm, or cover and chill before serving.
- Serve with chopped cucumber and peppers