Herbed Asian Pasta
This is a great pasta for all kinds of variations.
Add diced chicken, tuna, peas, asparagus or any left over roasted vegetable. It is good served warm, or cold so take the leftovers to work for lunch.
- ¼ cup hummus
- 2 tablespoons The Olive Scene Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons The Olive Scene Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti (8 oz. dry) or pasta
- 1 tablespoon The Olive Scene Japanese Sesame Oil
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup seeded, chopped cucumber
- ½ cup chopped red peppers
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds or ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Mix hummus and olive oil until very smooth.
- Add chicken broth and vinegar, and mix to create a smooth sauce.
- Toss the sauce into the cooked, hot pasta until pasta is completely coated.
- Toss again with sesame oil.
- Top with sliced green onions, diced cucumbers and red peppers, sesame seeds or pine nuts.