You will want to keep a can of both tuna and cannellini beans on hand so you can make this quick and easy meal whenever you don’t have much time.
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons The Olive Scene Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon The Olive Scene Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix tuna and vinegar and allow to sit 15 minutes to meld flavors and soften the tuna.
- Mix beans and olive oil and allow to sit 15 minutes.
- Mix all together in a bowl, allow to sit for 15 minutes and serve at room temperature.
*A great, all-purpose dish. Add roasted vegetables, sliced cherry tomatoes, wilted greens, whatever. It is deceptively easy for such a delicious dish.
*Substitute Garlic, Harrisa or another of your favorite Olive Scene Olive Oils for a more complex taste.