Spinaci Affogati (Steamed Spinach)
Cooking Time: 8-10 Min Servings: 2-4
- 2 lbs fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons Olive Scene Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and wash spinach leaves thoroughly.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in saucepan; add spinach, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook about 8-10 minutes or until wilted and tender.
- If too dry, add ¼ c of hot water.
- Usually sufficient water is retained in spinach; additional water is unnecessary.