Olive Oil Roasted Eggplant with Lemon
Cooking Time: 25-30 Min Servings: 4
Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Slice the eggplant in half lengthwise, then cut each half into quarters lengthwise.
- Cut each of those in half to make two shorter quarters.
- Place the eggplant onto the baking sheet with the skin side down.
- Brush each piece with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until softened and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with vinegar.
- Serve hot.