Cooking Time: 12 min Servings: 8-12
- Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
- Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- ½ lb small white potatoes
- ½ lb small red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Olive Scene Pinot Noir Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground back pepper
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Steam potatoes, covered, 12 minutes or until tender.
- Cover and chill.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Slowly add oil, whisking well.
- Stir in capers and set aside.
- Cut potatoes into quarters; add potatoes to juice mixture, tossing to coat.