Cooking Time: 15 min Servings: 4
Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 small cucumber
- 1.5 tablespoons Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons of your favorite single varietal extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1 inch segments
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Soak the red onion slices in ice water for 10 minutes to make them less bracing.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave the zucchini and the cucumber lengthwise into thin slices.
- Toss the zucchini and cucumber with the Oregano Balsamic and olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with the tomatoes, feta, onion and Kalamata olives.