Cooking Time: 5 Servings: N/A
adapted from Jamie Oliver
- 11 oz small shell pasta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 9 oz yellow cherry tomatoes
- 9 oz cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 med cucumber
- 4 tablespoons Olive Scene Champagne Vinegar
- 7 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Throw in the pasta and garlic and simmer for about 5 minutes or until al dente, and drain.
- Put the garlic to one side for the dressing.
- Put the pasta in a bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes, olives, chives, basil and cucumber into pieces about half the size of the pasta and add to the bowl.
- Squash the garlic cloves out of their skins and pound in a pestle and mortar.
- Wisk the vinegar, oil and seasoning.
- Add garlic and blend.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad, adding a little more seasoning to taste.