Apple Balsamic Vinaigrette / Marinade
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Olive Scene Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a small bowl.
- Mix using a whisk or an immersion blender for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly add olive oil in a steady stream while immersion blender is going.
- Mix until olive oil has been completely added.
- Transfer to jar or other lidded container.
- Pour over salads, veggies, or other items to be marinated (tofu, fish, chicken).