Pumpkin & Roasted Garlic Hummus
Cooking Time: 10m Servings: 6
- Roasted Almond Oil
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Roasted Sesame Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked Viking Salt
- 1 15oz can Garbanzo Beans (rinsed)
- 1 15oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as necessary
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas) & paprika for garnish
- pita bread, pretzels, raw fruit and vegetable slices for serving (apples are delicious!)
- Sautee garlic in small sauce pan on low heat with garlic oil for 5 minutes to soften and bring out the flavor.
- Combine all ingredients except pumpkin seeds and paprika in the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Drizzle in extra olive oil as needed for desired consistency.
- Adjust salt & pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds and paprika.
- Serve with pita wedges, pretzels, and/or raw fruit & vegetable slices