Summer Tomato Balsamic Pasta
Cooking Time: 10 Min Servings: 4
Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lb any type pasta, your preference
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 4 -6 garden fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 cup summer vegetables of your choice:
- zucchini chunked, 1 bunch asparagus cut in 1 ½” pieces etc
- ¼ cup Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar*
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Prep the tomatoes, garlic, etc-- before boiling the pasta.
- Boil pasta while making the rest of the dish.
- Saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and cover, simmering for 7-10 minutes with the balsamic vinegar and seasonings until tomatoes fall apart.
- Add other vegetables and cook until vegetables are done but still firm.
- Cut basil leaves and toss all ingredients together, including Parmesan cheese.
- Serve additional Parmesan on the side, if desired.