Cooking Time: 15-20 Min Servings: 3
Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ lb pasta
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (15 oz) can tomatoes (diced Italian flavor)
- 3 tablespoons basil, fresh, chopped (or 1 Tbsp dried)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar*
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Heat oil in large sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, basil, bring to a simmer.
- Add balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese
- Toss sauce with drained pasta and serve.