- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 oz. button or baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 4 tablespoons Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons of Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil to the hot pan. Sear the chicken breasts for 1-2 minutes per side to brown, then remove.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil and the vegetables to the hot skillet. Lower the heat to medium low and cook them until just beginning to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet with the vegetables and cook until chicken is cooked through. This will take 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.