Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
Cooking Time: 6-8 Hr Servings: 4
Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 lb pork baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon Seasonella (available at The Olive Scene)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups Heintz ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Olive Scene Oregano Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Brown in oven 15 minutes.
- Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and salt and pepper.
- Place ribs in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.