Grilled Mustard and Rosemary Chicken
Cooking Time: 30 Min Servings: 12
Adapted from COOKS.COM
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup The Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- Freshly ground pepper
- 12 chicken thighs-boneless
- 6 small zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- Measure mustard into medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk in lemon juice, then oil.
- Add garlic, rosemary and generous amount of pepper.
- Pour into large non- aluminum pan.
- Add chicken and zucchini and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator, turning chicken and zucchini occasionally.
- Prepare grill at medium heat.
- Drain chicken and zucchini, discarding marinade.
- Season with salt.
- Grill chicken 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini to grill and grill with chicken–about 20 more minutes, turning both occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and zucchini is tender-firm.
- Serve immediately.