Greek Style Roasted Potatoes
Cooking Time: 60 Min Servings: 4-6
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut in to evenly sized wedges
- ½ c Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Two lemons, juiced (plus more for serving)
- ½ c chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Note: When I serve these with roast lamb, I also add ½ tsp of dried rosemary to the mixture and that works very well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sliced potatoes and toss them with the remaining ingredients until they are well coated.
- Lightly grease a non-reactive half sheet pan or roaster with olive oil.
- Place the coated potatoes in a single layer and drizzle them with any remaining marinade left in the bowl.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for approximately one hour.
- Carefully turn the potatoes halfway through cooking to prevent them from sticking and to brown them evenly.
- Re-season with salt and pepper and squeeze a bit more lemon juice (if desired) when they are fresh out of the oven.