Recipe adapted from Delish
An appetizer too easy not to make: Roast quartered Brussels sprouts until they're charred and crispy and serve with a 4-ingredient aioli, or your favorite mustard. Ours is Champagne Dill Mustard.
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts (rainbow carrot spears are good too)
- 2 tablespoons The Olive Scene Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons The Olive Scene Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoon The Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Kirmizi Biber (roasted red pepper flakes) or cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Trim stem of brussel sprouts, keeping most of the core intact and quartered lengthwise.
- In a bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Roast until crispy, charred and seared, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make aioli: In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, and red pepper.
- Serve Brussels sprouts on a platter with aioli.
*For a spicier aioli, replace 1/2 teaspoon of Dill Olive Oil with 1/2 teaspoon Harissa Olive Oil