Cooking Time: 6-8 min Servings: 1
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Olive Scene infused extra virgin olive oil of your choice, such as Basil, Harissa, Wild Fernleaf Dill, Chipotle
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoon grated or shaved cheese, like Parmesan or Myzithra
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add two eggs and scrambled right in the pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook.
- Add spinach when eggs are almost done, stirring until spinach is wilted but not overcooked.
- Add a little cheese, you do not need much. Enjoy!