- 3 ½ to 4 lbs cut up bone-in chicken parts
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar – 18 yr or Red Apple
- 1 tablespoon medium intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Brush each piece lightly with Dijon mustard.
- Sprinkle with the thyme, sage, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle generously with the vinegar, then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake the chicken, basting occasionally, about 50 minutes and until the chicken is nicely browned. Enjoy!
You can assemble this ahead of time, allowing the chicken to marinate 30 minutes or longer in the refrigerator.