Your summer bbq is not complete until you add this easy to make and delicious potato salad!
- 2 pounds of potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, small dice
- 3 stalk celery, small dice
- 1/2 cup pickles, minced
- 1/3 cup The Olive Scene Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup The Olive Scene Smoked Olivewood Olive Oil*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil eggs, cool, chop.
- Boil potatoes until pierced easily.
- Cool slightly, and chop into 3/4 inch pieces.
- While potatoes cook, combine parsley, onion, celery, and pickles in a large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together into a thick vinaigrette.
- Add chopped eggs and potatoes to vegetables, then pour the vinaigrette over all, mixing well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or cold.
*half garlic olive oil and half smoked olive oil are also a tasty combo.