Enjoy this delicious sauce that has a fun summer twist and just enough spice to spruce up any meal!
As demonstrated by our very own Tracy on New Day Cleveland, prepare as a dish for family and friends this Memorial Day weekend, or for any summer party.
- 1 lb. good quality pasta
- 1/2 cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 1/3 tsp. black pepper
- Salt to taste
- One fresh lime, halved
- Start the pasta water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add all the tomatoes and stir. Season with the chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat if necessary and allow the mixture to simmer and thicken, about 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot pasta, with a squeeze of lime juice all over. Enjoy!