Take your roasted asparagus to new flavor heights with the secret ingredient - pesto.
- 12 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1- 2 teaspoons good quality Pesto (available at The Olive Scene)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*this is also fabulous with our Eureka Lemon or Gremolata Olive Oil
- Trim and wash asparagus, and place in a bowl with grape tomatoes.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread on cookie sheet in a single layer
- Roast at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Toss gently with pesto immediately out of oven.