Make this the day before your next garden party or picnic to free up your time to enjoy the day.
Toss in left over roasted chicken for a hearty main dish for lunch.
- ½ cup The Olive Scene Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons The Olive Scene Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup feta cheese, diced
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup green olives, chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, (Kalamata) chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Cook orzo according to package for al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Once orzo has cooled, in serving bowl mix orzo, olives, feta, basil, dill, cucumber, and tomato.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Mix vinaigrette into salad, tossing gently.
- Refrigerate and chill before serving.
Recipe adapted from Genius Kitchen