The Roasted Almond or Walnut Oils combined with the Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar are the perfect pairing with fresh, in season pears. You will be making this salad often.
*Recipe adapted from Epicurious
- 1/2 head red leaf lettuce, rinsed
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, rinsed
- 1 ripe pear, cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Olive Scene Roasted Almond Oil (or Roasted Walnut)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Scene Wild Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together in a bowl, or shake in a jar, the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Tear or chop the lettuces into pieces.
- Place lettuces in large bowl and top with salad ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.