Adding a creamy dressing to your vinaigrette repertoire is a good thing when you need a dressing that will hold up to a dinner salad filled with chicken, greens, nuts, cheese and veggies.
*Recipe adapted from Fountain Avenue Kitchen.
- 1/4 cup Olive Scene Passion Fruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Scene Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth. (You can also add them to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well.)
- Cover and refrigerate until needed. The dressing will thicken slightly upon refrigeration and will keep for approximately one week.