Serve alongside fried fish, on a burger, taco, pulled pork, hot dogs, wraps or sandwiches, or to top grilled meats.
- 1 fresh bagged coleslaw mix
- ½ cup Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish Mustard (available at The Olive Scene)
- Place the coleslaw mix into a large mixing bowl.
- In a blender, add the balsamic vinegar, seasonings and mustard, and blend until well mixed.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle the olive oil in a thin stream and blend until creamy and emulsified.
- Pour the vinaigrette on the coleslaw and toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours, tossing every 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!