(adapted from Bon Appetite)
Enjoy a new twist on an old classic by using hummus and fresh pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It’s heavenly!
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup hummus
- ¼ cup The Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon The Olive Scene Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Halve the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise, and scoop the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the hummus, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper
- Pipe the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika