Fruit salad is not just for summertime! Grapefruit is an ideal fall and winter fruit and compliments the nutty dressing.
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Roasted Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 3 teaspoons Olive Scene Vermont Maple, or Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 red grapefruit
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 Clementines or 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 bananas , sliced
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed or 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons roasted pepitas(optional)
- Combine yogurt, oil and 2 teaspoons of vinegar in a bowl and set aside.
- Peel grapefruits and Clementines and separate into segments.
- In a large bowl, gently toss all of the fruits and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Serve in individual bowls with a dollop of flavored yogurt, and a sprinkling of pepitas.
Makes 4 cups fruit salad