Cooking Time: 20-25 Min Servings: 4-6
- 12 oz pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or about ½ tsp garlic powder, if fresh garlic is unavailable
- 5 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- About 2 tablespoons basil, finely chopped, or 2 tsp dried basil
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to its package directions.
- Heat a large skillet and once hot, add the olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic for a few minutes, being careful not to brown it.
- Then, add the tomatoes and basil over medium heat and cook until the mixture has warmed through.
- Place your cooked pasta in a large bowl or on individual plates.
- Top each serving with the tomato sauce and garnish with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.