Adapted from “The Apprentice Cook”
- 1 glove of garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5-6 tablespoons Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- pinch of herbs of your choice
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, add the vinegar, garlic, and mustard and mix well.
- Slowly add the olive oil while either whisking or stirring rapidly with your fork.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper, taste and adjust seasonings.
- Simple, you bet, but this straightforward recipe will blow away any store bought salad dressing on the market.