Cooking Time: 10-12 min Servings: 4-6
- 1-1/2 tomatillos
- 1 med onion sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- ½ chopped cilantro
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce (canned or jarred)
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar
- Remove papery husks from tomatillos and rinse well.
- Place in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet with the onions and garlic.
- Roast or grill until the tomatillos have a lightly blacken the skin and the garlic is soft.
- Squeeze the garlic into a blender.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blend to desired consistency.
- Serve with chips.