Cooking Time: 5 Min Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves, washed and dried
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- ½ cup Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt or to taste
- In the jar of your blender add the salt, garlic, spinach, and basil followed by the cheese, nuts, and olive oil.
- Process on low until smooth, about 10-15 seconds, stopping the machine to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Prepare your favorite pasta and toss the strained, hot pasta with the pesto.
- Makes about 2 cups of pesto.