Cooking Time: 2 min Servings: 2-4
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar*
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar (brown or white)
- 2 tablespoons shallots
- Mince shallots.
- Place oil in pan over medium heat and sauté shallots until clear.
- Add sugar and balsamic vinegar.
- Bring just to a boil, then turn heat to low and stir until sauce thickens slightly.
- Immediately ladle over freshly grilled steaks.
*also delicious with Dark Chocolate, Espresso, and Fig