Cooking Time: 4-5 min Servings: 6-8
- 1 lb uncooked, peeled & veined shrimp w/tails left on
- ½ cup Olive Scene Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Kirmizi Biber (Turkish red pepper flakes) or chili flakes
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients and marinade shrimp in mixture for 1 hour.
Cook one of 2 ways:
1. Skewer the marinated shrimp onto wooden skewers that have been soaked in water (to avoid burning them) and grill them about 2 minutes per side
2. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a stick-free pan, and sauté shrimp until cooked (pink in color).
- Serve over pasta, salad or rice.
* May substitute any infused olive oil and infused balsamic vinegar for a new flavor