Cooking Time: 45m Servings: 8
Wild Mushroom Infused Olive Oil
- 2 ½ lbs pork tenderloins
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 - 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- 6 to 8 ounces sliced or diced mushrooms
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup Olive Scene Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar or Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Slice pork tenderloins crosswise into generous 1-inch rounds.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of the medallions with salt and pepper; press both sides into the flour.
- Put enough olive oil in a large nonstick skillet to coat the bottom of the pan; heat over medium heat.
- Add the pork medallions and brown for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the medallions to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and green onions to the pan.
- Cook until mushrooms are just tender.
- Combine vinegar and rosemary.
- Put the pork tenderloin back in the skillet and pour vinegar over all; stir to coat all pieces of pork.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve pork with glaze.