Cooking Time: 8-10 min Servings: 4
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ teaspoon fines herbs
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Preheat the ovens broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, and spray with nonstick spray.
- Wisk together all ingredients except salmon and dill.
- Season skin side of salmon with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place the fillets skin-side down on the prepared pan.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of the sauce evenly over the fillets, and sprinkle with the fresh dill.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 3 minutes.
- Turn salmon fillets so that the side of the fillet faces up, and baste fillets with about ¼ cup of the sauce; broil for 3 minutes.
- Turn the fillets to place the opposite side facing up.
- Spoon the remaining ¼ cup of sauce on the last side and broil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3 additional minutes.