Cooking Time: 15m Servings: 6
Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 1 salmon fillet (2 lb), cut into 6 serving pieces
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Persian Lime Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Olive Scene Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450° .
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Season salmon well with salt and pepper, and place skin side down on cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic and mustard.
- Brush half of the glaze over salmon.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Brush with remaining glaze.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with onions.