- 2 Pork Chops
- 2 cloves smashed garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all except pork chops in a zip lock bag. Add the pork chops and rub them down with the seasoning to coat. Marinate the chops in the refrigerator at least one hour.
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Olive Scene Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Puree all sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Strain (optional) into a small saucepan, season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil and simmer briefly, about one minute.
- Grill pork chops over medium heat, turning only once.
- Warm the sauce, serve and enjoy!
*Great with sweet potatoes and a big green salad.