Cooking Time: 3-5 Min Servings: 8-10
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- ½ cup Olive Scene Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon ground sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
- 30 tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- In a glass dish, mix together the olive oil, mustard, garlic, vinegars, basil, salt, pepper, and white wine.
- Add the prawns, and stir to coat.
- Cover, and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Thread prawns onto skewers.
- Grill for 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until pink