Cooking Time: 30-35 Min Servings: 7
- Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 7 lb boneless leg of lamb, butterflied
- 1/4 cup Olive Scene Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Eureka Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except the lamb and salt.
- Process until well blended
- Rub marinade all over the lamb.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Roast at 450F for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350F and roast 2 hours more for medium rare.
- Baste after first hour every 20- 30 min.
- Add 1 c hot water to the bottom of the pan if it is dry.
- The internal temperature should be at least 145F when taken with a meat thermometer.
- Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before carving.