Cooking Time: 50 min Servings: 8
Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup Olive Scene Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
- ¼ teaspoon grated orange rind
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 16 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- orange rind strips (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until reduced to ½ cup (about 20 minutes).
- Stir in ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in the bottom of a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush half of broth mixture over chicken; bake 5 minutes.
- Brush remaining broth mixture over chicken; bake 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 180 degrees.
- Garnish with orange rind, if desired.
- Serves 8.