Cooking Time: 60-70 min Servings: 4-6
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 2 ½ -3” chunks
- 2/3 cups Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoon oregano, divided
- 1 teaspoon Seasonella Salt (available at The Olive Scene)
- 1 teaspoon pepper 3 medium onions
- 4 baking potatoes
- 3 large red or yellow peppers
- In a large roaster, or two baking pans, add chicken and sausage.
- Whisk together 1/3 c oil and the vinegar.
- Mix in the garlic, oregano, salt, pepper.
- Pour over the meats and using your hands, gently turn everything over to thoroughly coat.
- Cover and let marinate for at least an hour and up to a day in the refrigerator (if you don’t have time, you can bake it immediately).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peal potatoes and cut them into 6- 8 chunks each
- Slide potatoes under the chicken and sausage pieces.
- Chop onions into wedges and add them to the mix.
Drizzle more olive oil on top. Sprinkle other teaspoon of oregano over all.
Cover pan and bake for a half hour.
Uncover the pan and cook for another 15 minutes.
Remove the pans from the oven to add the red and yellow peppers. Turn the sausages over so the undersides get a chance to brown.
Bake for another 15-30 minutes or until the chicken and sausage are browned and reach 170 degrees.