Cooking Time: 4 Servings: 12
Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c (60ml) Olive Scene Harissa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 12 chicken wings, tips removed
- 4 tablespoons Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar (can also use Dark Chocolate, Espresso, or Fig)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Mix vinegar, chili sauce, garlic and 1 tsp salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk in oil slowly, until thickened.
- Add chicken wings and turn to coat, then marinate in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight.
- Place vinegar and marmalade in a pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the marmalade.
- Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until it reaches a thin consistency. Cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Spread wings out on a baking tray and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Place chicken on a platter and scatter with herb salad.
- Serve with the marmalade mixture as a dipping sauce.