Cooking Time: 20-30 Min Servings: 6
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive Scene Tarragon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, trimmed & cut into serving size pieces
- 1 large onion, quartered
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons The Olive Scene Tarragon Infused Olive Oil into the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle in seasonings.
- Place chicken in pan and turn to coat.
- Sprinkle onion on top and in between chicken pieces.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, or until done.
- Serve warm.
- Use leftovers to make a fabulous chicken salad.