Cooking Time: N/A Servings: 8
- 6 oz dark chocolate, 60% cocoa
- 6 slices 1-lb white country-style loaf, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes (Fleur de Sel is perfect)
- Preheat the oven or boiler to approximately 325°F.
- Coarsely grate the chocolate onto a plate.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet or heatproof plate.
- Toast under the broiler until golden on both sides.
- Spoon the grated chocolate over the toast, covering it completely.
- Pour the olive oil over the chocolate and sprinkle with the salt flakes.