Cooking Time: 30 Min Servings: 8
- Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup chopped apple (1 small apple)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Olive Scene Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- cinnamon or powdered sugar, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, allspice, baking soda and salt with fork in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon or powdered Sugar.