Cooking Time: 30 Min Servings: 10
Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups packed pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Olive Scene Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or all Blood Orange Oil)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powder sugar
- Beat with mixer: eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture.
- Spread batter in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and frost.
- Beat all until fluffy and spread on cooled cake.