Cooking Time: 20-25 Min Servings: 8-10
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
- In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.
- Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 min.
- Cool 10 min and turn out.