Cooking Time: 40 Servings: 6
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups + 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other sweet citrus-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease bottom and sides of an 11-cup Bundt pan with oil and dust with flour.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale yellow, about 1 minute.
- Add remaining 3 cups flour, lemon zest, oil, milk, and liqueur and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add baking powder and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, and smooth out top with the back of the spoon.
- Bake until cake is deep golden brown and a wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Transfer cake to a wire rack to let cool completely, in its pan