Cooking Time: 1-2 min Servings: 10-12
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Aged Balsamic Vinegar of choice: Raspberry, Wild Blueberry, Violet, Pomegranate, Tangerine
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 2½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sea salt for topping (Murray River is very nice!)
- Prepare an 8”x 8” baking pan by spraying with cooking spray and line with waxed paper (leave approximately 4” of extra waxed paper on each side for ease of removal).
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add the butter and chocolate chips and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir well.
- Microwave for another minute, stirring after 30-seconds.
- Remove and stir to fully incorporate (it should be completely melted).
- Spread fudge into prepared baking pan.
- Evenly sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2-hours until set.
- Remove fudge from pan by pulling up on the waxed paper.
- Cut into pieces and serve.